- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3944 Woodhall St, Detroit, MI 482243 beds, 1 bath, 1,287 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $12,500
- Price/sqft: $10
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 440 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,287 sqft
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 21075857
- Zillow Home ID: 88688477
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3944 Woodhall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 162% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.2% higher than in Detroit, and 694% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48224 home values.
- Studio, 2 baths
1,170 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1951
- Studio, 2 baths
- 3946 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$59K--11,368
- 3940 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$36K21784
- 3928 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$43K--1499
- 3976 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$42K--1780
- Woodhall St Detroit, MI$45K--1767
- 17425 Muncey St Detroit, MI$62K------
- 3941 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$35K--1793
- 3951 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$45K21767
- 3988 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$43K--1666
- 17436 Muncey St Detroit, MI$59K------
- 17424 Clairview St Detroit, MI$41K--1386
- 3914 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$57K--1792
- 3965 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$44K------
- 17430 Muncey St Detroit, MI$38K--1828
- 3917 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$34K--1738
- 17430 Clairview St Detroit, MI$38K21750
- 3900 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$59K--1789
- 3975 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$33K321,200
- 3929 Woodhall St Detroit, MI$40K--1552
- 4001 Neff Ave Detroit, MI$54K31937
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.