- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- 38 days on Zillow
- Views: 472 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $160
- MLS #: O5352441
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space, 351 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Florida Room, Additional Rooms \ Inlaw / Rental Apartment, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Detached In-Law Apt, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Features \ Gazebo, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Grill, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Shower, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Exterior Features \ Rental Apartment, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport, Garage Features \ Drive Space, Garage Features \ Garage Conversion, Garage Features \ Parking Pad, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Location \ Sidewalk, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Outside Bath Access, Property Description \ Efficiency, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric
- Garbage disposal
- Sun room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,122 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: 112330727101300
- Zillow Home ID: 46104615
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $115-138K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32822 home values will increase 8.8% next year, compared to a 8.1% increase for Orange as a whole. Among 32822 homes, this home is 90.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 105.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32822, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 132.1% greater than in Orange, and 443.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32822 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32822 home values.
|3935 Duck Ct Orlando, FL||$101K||3||1.5||918|
|3957 Spoonbill Ave Orlando, FL||$92K||2||1||825|
|3856 Goose Ct Orlando, FL||$109K||3||1.5||1,269|
|3925 Duck Ct Orlando, FL||$92K||2||1||825|
|3967 Spoonbill Ave Orlando, FL||$149K||4||2.5||1,598|
|3866 Goose Ct Orlando, FL||$125K||3||1.5||1,440|
|3846 Goose Ct Orlando, FL||$106K||3||1.5||1,269|
|3946 Duck Ct Orlando, FL||$102K||2||1||1,150|
|3936 Duck Ct Orlando, FL||$93K||2||1.5||918|
|3915 Duck Ct Orlando, FL||$113K||3||1.5||1,350|
|7711 Snipe St Orlando, FL||$101K||2||1||1,310|
|7717 Snipe St Orlando, FL||$94K||2||1.5||918|
|3836 Goose Ct Orlando, FL||$121K||4||2||1,440|
|3926 Duck Ct Orlando, FL||$134K||3||2||1,569|
|3910 Wingward Ave Orlando, FL||$185K||4||1.5||1,440|
|7723 Snipe St Orlando, FL||$99K||3||1.5||918|
|3958 Spoonbill Ave Orlando, FL||$104K||2||1.5||1,269|
|3855 Goose Ct Orlando, FL||$124K||3||1.5||1,497|
|3920 Wingward Ave Orlando, FL||$111K||3||2||1,185|
|7633 Spoonbill Ave Orlando, FL||$122K||4||1.5||1,338|
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!