- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3945 Harriet Ave, Minneapolis, MN 554094 beds, 2.75 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The neighborhood is fabulous without being pretentious. You can walk to Lake Harriet, Anodyne, the Corner Table or to the Grand Cafe around the corner.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $440,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 552 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Beautiful original woodwork, elegant built-in buffet and bookshelves surrounding fireplace
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 1002824220163
- Zillow Home ID: 1781730
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3945 Harriet Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kingfield market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 48% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.6% less than in Minneapolis, and 165.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Kingfield home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kingfield home values.
- 3949 Harriet Ave Minneapolis, MN$478K31.51,675
- 3941 Harriet Ave Minneapolis, MN$280K311,489
- 3953 Harriet Ave Minneapolis, MN$280K411,752
- 3937 Harriet Ave Minneapolis, MN$331K31.51,440
- 3957 Harriet Ave Minneapolis, MN$284K31.51,422
- 3933 Harriet Ave Minneapolis, MN$210K21.5940
- 3929 Harriet Ave Minneapolis, MN$232K31.51,292
- 3925 Harriet Ave Minneapolis, MN$350K51.751,832
- 3944 Grand Ave S Minneapolis, MN$204K21.75976
- 3940 Grand Ave S Minneapolis, MN$226K211,124
- 3948 Grand Ave S Minneapolis, MN$264K41.751,536
- 3936 Grand Ave S Minneapolis, MN$357K412,080
- 4001 Harriet Ave Minneapolis, MN$293K511,846
- 3932 Grand Ave S Minneapolis, MN$281K311,264
- 3921 Harriet Ave Minneapolis, MN$263K211,256
- 3928 Grand Ave S Minneapolis, MN$244K31.51,420
- 3940 Harriet Ave Minneapolis, MN$340K321,396
- 3944 Harriet Ave Minneapolis, MN$211K21936
- 3948 Harriet Ave Minneapolis, MN$278K211,252
- 4005 Harriet Ave Minneapolis, MN$342K31.51,490
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!