This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Recently remodeled 3 bedroom 1 bath duplex in a terrific neighborhood.
- Brand new eat-in kitchen and bathroom.
- New paint, lights, outlets and switches.
- Wood floors throughout.
- Walk to the Library and St Joan of Arc School
- Full basement.
- New gas high efficiency furnace and electric water heater.
- Washer/Dryer hook-up in basement.
- Appliances negotiable.
- Lawn care included.
- Application fee of $20 per adult.
- All adults living in the house must be on the lease.
- 1-2 year lease
- No Section 8
- Pets -- small dog or cat
- Typically takes 2-3 days to process an application
-Combined income after taxes, pension, child support and SSI is a minimum of $2500 per month. Proof of all income is required.
- Stable employment history.
- Good references from previous verifiable landlords.
- We receive a credit report which results in a pass/caution or fail. If the other qualifications are good, issues on a credit report will NOT disqualify you.
- Utilities must be in your name when you move in.
- Lot: 6,599 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,358 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 490613125027000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1248925
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indianapolis Metro home values will increase 3.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|3951 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$133K||4||--||1,145|
|3939 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$181K||3||--||1,380|
|3955 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$187K||3||--||1,516|
|3933 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$191K||4||--||2,836|
|3963 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$141K||3||--||1,400|
|3927 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$149K||3||--||1,698|
|3944 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$175K||3||1.5||2,469|
|3938 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$186K||4||--||2,256|
|3950 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$164K||3||--||1,872|
|3921 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$140K||3||--||1,690|
|3967 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$127K||2||--||966|
|611 E 40th St Indianapolis, IN||$181K||3||2.5||2,436|
|3936 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$183K||4||--||2,204|
|3956 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$209K||4||1.5||3,247|
|615 E 40th St Indianapolis, IN||$133K||4||--||1,140|
|3946 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$177K||5||--||2,074|
|3950 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$175K||3||--||1,485|
|3940 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$201K||3||3||2,848|
|3930 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$210K||4||1.5||3,305|
|3964 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$176K||4||--||2,203|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!