- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3946 Nelson Dr, Palo Alto, CA 943064 beds, 3 baths, 1,914 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Wonderful neighborhood with central community association and pool, swim club, and organized neighborhood events. Excellent school system. Right near Cubberly Community Center with Cubberly Theatre and playing fields, Foothill College classes, hosts of outdoor activities such , 1 block walk to supermarket and services. Also close to crosstown shuttle for those who wish to go to downtown Palo Alto without driving. 1 block walk to bus line to Gunn High School. Easy drive to San Antonio Shopping Center. 5 minute drive to Highway 101.
- Lot: 6,732 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Radiant, Stove
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $1,480,000
- Price/sqft: $773
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Security System
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,914 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 14714020
- Zillow Home ID: 19507657
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3946 Nelson Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greenmeadow, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.5% lower than in Palo Alto, and 99% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Greenmeadow home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenmeadow home values.
- 3942 Nelson Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.21M432,014
- 3948 Nelson Ct Palo Alto, CA$1.94M321,674
- 490 El Capitan Pl Palo Alto, CA$2.13M322,089
- 482 El Capitan Pl Palo Alto, CA$1.78M321,613
- 496 El Capitan Pl Palo Alto, CA$1.95M321,563
- 3938 Nelson Dr Palo Alto, CA$2M321,674
- 470 El Capitan Pl Palo Alto, CA$2.24M53.51,953
- 3964 Nelson Ct Palo Alto, CA$1.81M221,719
- 3945 Nelson Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.02M321,794
- 3950 Nelson Ct Palo Alto, CA$2.16M431,935
- 504 El Capitan Pl Palo Alto, CA$2.42M42.52,242
- 3962 Nelson Ct Palo Alto, CA$3.22M432,950
- 3934 Nelson Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.02M321,738
- 3939 Nelson Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.17M321,979
- 495 El Capitan Pl Palo Alto, CA$1.96M321,674
- 3960 Nelson Ct Palo Alto, CA$1.94M321,634
- 485 El Capitan Pl Palo Alto, CA$1.7M321,577
- 501 El Capitan Pl Palo Alto, CA$1.64M321,409
- 520 El Capitan Pl Palo Alto, CA$1.61M321,288
- 451 Adobe Pl Palo Alto, CA$1.95M431,890
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!