3947 S Mead St, Seattle, WA 981184 beds, 1 bath, 2,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,017 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $400,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement, 400 sqft
- Renovated Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,180 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 3331001795
- Zillow Home ID: 48863330
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3947 S Mead Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hillman City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.9% higher than in Seattle, and 8.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hillman City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hillman City home values.
- 3951 S Mead St Seattle, WA$389K22.251,850
- 3941 S Mead St Seattle, WA$289K311,200
- 3942 S Juneau St Seattle, WA$378K51.752,030
- 3950 S Juneau St Seattle, WA$374K32.52,000
- 3937 S Mead St Seattle, WA$331K41.51,160
- 5803 42nd Ave S Seattle, WA$422K332,430
- 5809 42nd Ave S Seattle, WA$358K52.51,780
- 3938 S Juneau St Seattle, WA$328K311,210
- 3942 S Mead St Seattle, WA$217K21820
- 3948 S Mead St Seattle, WA$455K32.52,790
- 3938 S Mead St Seattle, WA$298K421,440
- 5719 42nd Ave S Seattle, WA$381K312,130
- 3956 S Juneau St Seattle, WA$379K511,980
- 3933 S Mead St Seattle, WA$343K411,340
- 3932 S Juneau St Seattle, WA$437K632,808
- 5715 42nd Ave S Seattle, WA$341K411,620
- 3934 S Mead St Seattle, WA$434K42.252,750
- 3947 S Orcas St Seattle, WA$372K21.751,870
- 3927 S Mead St Seattle, WA$359K321,740
- 3943 S Orcas St Seattle, WA$374K422,020
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.