3948 Williams Rd, San Jose, CA 951173 beds, 3 baths, 1,986 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $675,000
- Price/sqft: $340
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 430 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,986 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 43
- Parcel #: 29918144
- Zillow Home ID: 19604489
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3948 Williams Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 3942 Williams Rd San Jose, CA$890K32.51,986
- 3954 Williams Rd San Jose, CA$1.09M32.51,986
- 1030 Oakmont Pl San Jose, CA$777K32.51,986
- 3936 Williams Rd San Jose, CA$884K32.51,986
- 1036 Oakmont Pl San Jose, CA$882K32.52,020
- 1048 Oakmont Pl San Jose, CA$799K32.51,986
- 1042 Oakmont Pl San Jose, CA$818K32.52,020
- 3877 Panda Ct San Jose, CA$530K221,199
- 3947 Will Rogers Dr San Jose, CA$818K32.51,819
- 3873 Panda Ct San Jose, CA$522K221,255
- 3881 Panda Ct San Jose, CA$592K221,324
- 3941 Will Rogers Dr San Jose, CA$820K32.51,986
- 3953 Will Rogers Dr San Jose, CA$889K32.51,986
- 3875 Panda Ct San Jose, CA$530K221,199
- 3885 Panda Ct # 7 San Jose, CA$524K221,324
- 3871 Panda Ct San Jose, CA$522K221,255
- 3879 Panda Ct San Jose, CA$534K221,267
- 3935 Will Rogers Dr San Jose, CA$768K32.51,986
- 3883 Panda Ct San Jose, CA$334K221,267
- 1021 Oakmont Pl San Jose, CA$788K32.51,903
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.