395 Gifford Ave, San Jose, CA 951262 beds, 1 bath, 768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $206,000
- Price/sqft: $268
- Parking: 240 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Foundation \ Other, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Horse Property \ No, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 768 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 26420095
- Zillow Home ID: 19576711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 395 Gifford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in San Jose, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 391 Gifford Ave San Jose, CA--21752
- 389 Gifford Ave San Jose, CA$661K32.51,434
- 469 Auzerais Ave San Jose, CA$475K21950
- 473 Auzerais Ave San Jose, CA$482K211,138
- 385 Gifford Ave San Jose, CA$868K321,896
- 460 Auzerais Ave San Jose, CA$587K311,288
- 386 Gifford Ave San Jose, CA$624K211,328
- 449 Auzerais Ave San Jose, CA$559K21936
- 405 Willis Ave San Jose, CA$615K321,299
- 382 Gifford Ave San Jose, CA$669K321,392
- 407 Willis Ave San Jose, CA$523K211,010
- 445 Auzerais Ave San Jose, CA$647K311,311
- 415 Willis Ave San Jose, CA$403K21872
- 424 Willis Ave San Jose, CA$844K322,168
- 424 1/2 Willis Ave San Jose, CA$430K21650
- 378 Gifford Ave San Jose, CA$658K311,428
- Auzerais Ave San Jose, CA--------
- 419 Willis Ave San Jose, CA$402K21855
- 350 Gifford Ave San Jose, CA$615K211,241
- 433 Auzerais Ave San Jose, CA$1.63M----3,163
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!