395 Gurries Dr, Gilroy, CA 950203 beds, 3 baths, 1,388 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,010 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $1,735,000
- Price/sqft: $1,250
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 534 sqft
- Security System
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: On Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,388 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 79035052
- Zillow Home ID: 89472966
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 395 Gurries Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95020 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Gilroy, and 32.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95020 home values.
- 385 Gurries Dr Gilroy, CA$544K432,088
- 375 Gurries Dr Gilroy, CA$417K331,388
- 7990 Hanna St Gilroy, CA$550K432,104
- 7980 Hanna St Gilroy, CA$546K432,104
- 365 Gurries Dr Gilroy, CA$410K331,388
- 7970 Hanna St Gilroy, CA$544K432,104
- 355 Gurries Dr Gilroy, CA$399K331,388
- 8100 Oak Ct Gilroy, CA$530K31.51,947
- 345 Gurries Dr Gilroy, CA$407K331,388
- 8108 Oak Ct Gilroy, CA$575K212,135
- 335 Gurries Dr Gilroy, CA$411K331,388
- 8118 Oak Ct Gilroy, CA$478K311,164
- 341 Gurries Dr Gilroy, CA$515K------
- 300 Gurries Dr Gilroy, CA$832K----3,186
- 290 Gurries Dr Gilroy, CA$490K31.51,200
- 349 Gurries Dr Gilroy, CA$428K431,384
- 7987 Hanna St Gilroy, CA$684K----2,644
- 8120 Oak Ct Gilroy, CA$552K431,887
- 280 Gurries Dr Gilroy, CA$410K211,164
- 7973 Hanna St Gilroy, CA$442K211,037
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!