395 Palm Ave, Chula Vista, CA 919113 beds, 2 baths, 1,299 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $204
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,299 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 6310132500
- Zillow Home ID: 17167001
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 395 Palm Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Otay Mesa West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.7% higher than in San Diego, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Otay Mesa West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Otay Mesa West home values.
- 401 Palm Ave Chula Vista, CA$271K311,140
- 393 Palm Ave Chula Vista, CA$279K211,056
- 405 Palm Ave Chula Vista, CA$419K432,248
- 383 Palm Ave Chula Vista, CA$264K311,190
- 1851 Rios Ave Chula Vista, CA$365K431,802
- 391 Palm Ave Chula Vista, CA$324K211,797
- 409 Palm Ave Chula Vista, CA$347K521,360
- 371 Palm Ave Chula Vista, CA$253K21800
- 387 Palm Ave Chula Vista, CA$283K311,116
- 1845 Rios Ave Chula Vista, CA$263K311,244
- 367 Palm Ave Chula Vista, CA$323K431,299
- 375 Palm Ave Chula Vista, CA$297K21720
- 349 Palm Ave # 355 Chula Vista, CA$288K42725
- 365 Palm Ave Chula Vista, CA$267K21901
- 1820 Rios Ave Chula Vista, CA$3M422,759
- 390 Palm Ave Chula Vista, CA$338K321,250
- 345 Palm Ave Chula Vista, CA$360K421,702
- 382 Palm Ave APT A Chula Vista, CA$403K441,595
- Palm Ave Chula Vista, CA$323K431,299
- 333 Palm Ave Chula Vista, CA$295K311,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!