- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 3,894 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $280,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $194
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Finished, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Dining Room Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Feature \ Horses Permitted, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Galley, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Skylight, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Is Not Present, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,446 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 00141900
- Zillow Home ID: 58851161
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-379K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06419 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Killingworth as a whole. Among 06419 homes, this home is valued 22.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06419, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28% higher than in Killingworth, and 8.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06419 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Killingworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06419 home values.
Nearby Schools in Killingworth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!