395 Rosecrest Ct, El Dorado Hills, CA 957625 beds, 4 baths, 2,961 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,539 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- HOA Fee: $73
- Cooling: Central, Solar
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $499,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Park
- Completely Solar powered
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,961 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 1183902810
- Zillow Home ID: 89471970
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 395 Rosecrest Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95762 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.2% lower than in El Dorado Hills, and 19.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 95762 home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Dorado Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95762 home values.
- 3634 Rosecrest Cir El Dorado Hills, CA$474K32.52,363
- 3638 Rosecrest Cir El Dorado Hills, CA$458K532,753
- 3642 Rosecrest Cir El Dorado Hills, CA$446K432,396
- 3646 Rosecrest Cir El Dorado Hills, CA$511K532,753
- 3630 Rosecrest Cir El Dorado Hills, CA$499K332,317
- 3635 Rosecrest Cir El Dorado Hills, CA$453K532,753
- 3631 Rosecrest Cir El Dorado Hills, CA$530K542,961
- 3639 Rosecrest Cir El Dorado Hills, CA$494K432,396
- 3645 Rosecrest Cir El Dorado Hills, CA$520K432,961
- 392 Rosecrest Ct El Dorado Hills, CA$523K532,607
- 394 Rosecrest Ct El Dorado Hills, CA$510K332,384
- 3650 Rosecrest Cir El Dorado Hills, CA$516K432,961
- 388 Rosecrest Ct El Dorado Hills, CA$489K332,384
- 3627 Rosecrest Cir El Dorado Hills, CA$497K321,951
- 384 Rosecrest Ct El Dorado Hills, CA$453K532,753
- 380 Rosecrest Ct El Dorado Hills, CA$515K432,961
- 3651 Rosecrest Cir El Dorado Hills, CA$439K532,753
- 3624 Rosecrest Cir El Dorado Hills, CA$465K432,396
- 3108 Acorn Glen Way El Dorado Hills, CA$497K321,951
- 3104 Acorn Glen Way El Dorado Hills, CA$497K332,317
Nearby Schools in El Dorado Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!