- Lot: 1.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Views: 2,551 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $1
- Last sale price/sqft: $0
- 520 sqft basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,351 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 885
- Zillow Home ID: 58897515
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $297-625K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06437 home values will decrease 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.3% fall for Guilford as a whole. Among 06437 homes, this home is valued 16.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06437, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.5% higher than in Guilford, and 7.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06437 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Guilford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06437 home values.
|385 Three Mile Crse Guilford, CT||$428K||3||2||2,040|
|383 Three Mile Crse Guilford, CT||$338K||2||2.5||1,774|
|381 Three Mile Crse Guilford, CT||$511K||4||3.5||2,814|
|440 Three Mile Crse Guilford, CT||$413K||4||2||2,064|
|458 Three Mile Crse Guilford, CT||$956K||4||4||5,407|
|382 Three Mile Crse Guilford, CT||$303K||3||2||1,460|
|427 Three Mile Crse Guilford, CT||$292K||3||2||1,380|
|351 Three Mile Crse Guilford, CT||$544K||3||2.5||2,745|
|368 Three Mile Crse Guilford, CT||$379K||3||2.5||2,106|
|490 Three Mile Crse Guilford, CT||$321K||3||2||1,692|
|341 Three Mile Crse Guilford, CT||$323K||3||2||1,628|
|2 River Colony Guilford, CT||$131K||2||1||894|
|12 River Colony Guilford, CT||$132K||2||1||894|
|28 River Colony Guilford, CT||$182K||2||--||1,180|
|330 Three Mile Crse Guilford, CT||$302K||3||1.5||1,682|
|315 Three Mile Crse Guilford, CT||$306K||3||2||1,248|
|33 River Colony Guilford, CT||$155K||2||1||1,054|
|59 River Colony UNIT 59 Guilford, CT||$105K||1||1||563|
|30 River Colony Guilford, CT||$111K||1||1||672|
|57 River Colony Guilford, CT||--||2||1||1,159|
Nearby Schools in Guilford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!