395 Williamsburg Ln, Memphis, TN 38117
Sold on 12/30/13: $408,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:3,399 sq ft
- Lot:0.41 acres
- Year Built:1938
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $408,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Terrific location in East Memphis by shopping, recreation venues, great public and private schools, very child friendly neighborhood. Lovely established subdivision with curving streets and huge trees.
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Laminate
- Fenced Yard
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Additional FeaturesOne room guesthouse/office with full bath on rear of garage.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath, Sun room
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow67
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2007
- Lot Depth180
- Lot Width100
- Neighborhood NameThe Village
- Parcel #057009 00013
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count11
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID42188185
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$435,532||$414K – $470K||+$4,103||$128||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,080/mo||$790 – $2.7K/mo||+$101||$0.61||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Memphis as a whole. Among East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire homes, this home is valued 391.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 79.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36% lower than in Memphis, and 37.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values.
Neighborhood for 395 Williamsburg Lane
- 403 Williamsburg Ln Memphis, TN$291K32.02,224
- 381 Williamsburg Ln Memphis, TN$375K32.52,600
- 411 Williamsburg Ln Memphis, TN$441K23.03,308
- 375 Williamsburg Ln Memphis, TN$295K32.02,226
- 4153 Kriter Ln Memphis, TN$658K44.05,448
- 390 Williamsburg Ln Memphis, TN$526K44.03,929
- 4150 Kriter Ln Memphis, TN$277K32.01,800
- 367 Williamsburg Ln Memphis, TN$305K32.02,199
- 419 Williamsburg Ln Memphis, TN$655K53.53,941
- 404 Williamsburg Ln Memphis, TN$441K43.53,000
- 4147 Kriter Ln Memphis, TN$375K43.02,768
- 414 Williamsburg Ln Memphis, TN$247K21.01,560
- 4146 Kriter Ln Memphis, TN$306K33.02,284
- 361 Williamsburg Ln Memphis, TN$413K33.03,014
- 427 Williamsburg Ln Memphis, TN$345K32.02,712
- 4201 Central Ln Memphis, TN$390K42.52,713
- 422 Williamsburg Ln Memphis, TN$422K32.03,534
- 4141 Kriter Ln Memphis, TN$504K44.03,873
- 4140 Kriter Ln Memphis, TN$326K32.02,400
- 353 Williamsburg Ln Memphis, TN$487K53.04,051
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005