- Lot: 3,528 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 392 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,282 all time views
- 77 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $129,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- MLS #: 14068147
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Construction \ Brick\Stone Msn Pred, Miscellaneous \ Near Public Trans, Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath, Parking Description \ Additional Parking, Parking Description \ Off Street, Sewer \ Public, Status \ Active, Water \ Public, Water Softener \ None, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Architecture \ Traditional, Dining \ Separate Dining, Parking Description \ Rear\Side Entry, Bedroom Description \ Possible Extra Lw Lv, Miscellaneous \ Burglar Alarm-Leased, Basement Description \ Bathroom in LL, Interior Decor \ Historic\Period Mlwk, Lot Description \ Chain Link Fence, Special Listing Conditions \ Short Sale, Transaction Broker \ 2.7, Style \ 1 Story, Municipality Township \ St. Louis City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,049 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1939
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 61480001000
- Zillow Home ID: 3023836
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $64-89K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Dutchtown home values will fall 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Dutchtown homes, this home is 16.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dutchtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100.6% higher than in Saint Louis, and 564.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dutchtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dutchtown home values.
|3946 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$57K||2||1||1,038|
|3952 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$65K||2||1||1,049|
|3944 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$69K||2||1.5||1,038|
|3956 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$71K||--||1||1,104|
|3940 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$71K||2||1||1,104|
|3958 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$64K||--||1||1,038|
|3917 Alexander St Saint Louis, MO||$92K||2||1||1,972|
|3962 Keokuk St # 64 Saint Louis, MO||$110K||--||4||2,580|
|3917 Alexander St # R Saint Louis, MO||$49K||--||--||800|
|3923 Alexander St Saint Louis, MO||$93K||--||2||1,843|
|3951 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$89K||4||2||1,650|
|3947 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$104K||--||3||2,500|
|3966 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$104K||Studio||4||2,580|
|3955 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$64K||--||1||950|
|3943 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$106K||Studio||--||3,196|
|3934 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$79K||--||1||1,104|
|3959 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$87K||4||2||1,344|
|3941 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$100K||--||2||2,500|
|4000 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$55K||1||1||700|
|3939 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO||$81K||--||2||1,776|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!