- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3950 Osceola St, Denver, CO 802122 beds, 2 baths, 1,220 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,350 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1975 for $36,500
- Finished basement, 1148 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 499 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,220 sqft
- Parcel #: 0219418006000
- Zillow Home ID: 13295976
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3950 Osceola Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Berkeley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51% higher than in Denver, and 115.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Berkeley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berkeley home values.
- 3946 Osceola St Denver, CO$333K321,027
- 3962 Osceola St Denver, CO$346K211,451
- 3940 Osceola St Denver, CO$281K211,055
- 3938 Osceola St Denver, CO$286K211,050
- 4022 Osceola St Denver, CO$404K321,662
- 3930 Osceola St Denver, CO$278K11646
- 4024 Osceola St Denver, CO$381K122,128
- 3924 Osceola St Denver, CO$332K211,300
- 4001 Newton St Denver, CO$326K21789
- 3943 Newton St Denver, CO$386K321,415
- 4036 Osceola St Denver, CO$427K321,818
- 3939 Newton St Denver, CO$362K21.51,268
- 3949 Osceola St Denver, CO$298K21916
- 4025 Newton St Denver, CO$387K22.5936
- 4009 Osceola St Denver, CO$385K321,503
- 3945 Osceola St Denver, CO$419K322,158
- 3825 W 39th Ave Denver, CO$682K233,155
- 4017 Osceola St Denver, CO$365K31.5960
- 4046 Osceola St Denver, CO$464K422,019
- 3939 Osceola St Denver, CO$330K231,066
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.