- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 1,019 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $87,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $101
- Finished basement
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Area \ Hamilton-E05, Basement \ None, Bath 1 Features \ Ceramic Tile, Bath 1 Features \ Tub w/Shower, Bath 1 Level \ 1, Bath 1 \ Full, Bath Lvl 1 Type \ Full, Bathroom Level 1 \ Yes, Bedroom Level 1 \ Yes, Buildings \ Storage Shed, City/Municipal. \ Cincinnati, Compensation \ % Percentage, County \ Hamilton, Degree Complete \ Existing Structure, District \ Deer Park Community, Extra Pet Deposit \ Yes, Extra Smoking Depst \ N/A, Fireplace \ None, Foundation \ Slab, Furnishing \ Unfurnished, Garage \ None, Gas \ Natural, HOA Fee \ N/A, HOA Paid By \ N/A, Heat Paid By \ Tenant, Heating system: Gas, Inside Feature \ Multi Panel Doors, Kitchen Features \ Eat-In, Kitchen Features \ Laminate Floor, Kitchen Features \ Planning Desk, Kitchen Features \ Walkout, Kitchen Features \ Wood Cabinets, Land Description \ Less than .5 Acre, Lease Type \ Net, Levels \ 1 Story, Living Room Feat \ Walkout, Living Room Feat \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Living Room Feat \ Window Treatment, Lot Measurement \ Acres, MasterBed Feat \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, MasterBed Feat \ Window Treatment, Miscellaneous \ 220 Volt, Miscellaneous \ Cable TV, Miscellaneous \ Ceiling Fan, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm, Occupancy \ At Closing, Outside Feature \ Patio, Outside Feature \ Privacy Fence, Outside Feature \ Wood Fence, Parking \ Driveway, Parking \ On Street, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Picture Provided By \ Photo Supplied, Property Description \ Single Family, Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Lease/Rent, Roof \ Shingle, Security Deposit \ One Month's Rent, Separate Air Cond \ Yes, Separate Furnace \ Yes, Separate Gas & Elec \ Yes, Sewer \ Public, Status \ Active, Suburb (SIC) \ Dillonvale, Type/Length of Lease \ One Year, Water Paid By \ Tenant, Water Source \ Public, Windows \ Insulated, Windows \ Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 6000232020900
- Zillow Home ID: 34398566
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $64-119K.
Market guideZillow predicts 45236 home values will increase 2.4% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Dillonvale as a whole. Among 45236 homes, this home is valued 26.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45236, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 109.3% higher than in Dillonvale, and 49.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45236 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dillonvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45236 home values.
- 8879 Eldora Dr3 beds, 1 baths
1,228 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1958
|3946 Belfast Ave Cincinnati, OH||$113K||3||1||1,344|
|3972 Mantell Ave Cincinnati, OH||$89K||3||1||864|
|3968 Mantell Ave Cincinnati, OH||$90K||3||1||816|
|3974 Mantell Ave Cincinnati, OH||$102K||3||1||1,016|
|3940 Belfast Ave Cincinnati, OH||$90K||3||1||864|
|3949 Belfast Ave Cincinnati, OH||$109K||3||1||1,029|
|3955 Belfast Ave Cincinnati, OH||$100K||3||1||875|
|3978 Mantell Ave Cincinnati, OH||$105K||3||1||1,126|
|3945 Belfast Ave Cincinnati, OH||$114K||3||1||1,225|
|3934 Belfast Ave Cincinnati, OH||$94K||3||0.5||864|
|3959 Belfast Ave Cincinnati, OH||$111K||3||1||888|
|3939 Belfast Ave Cincinnati, OH||$90K||3||1||875|
|3980 Mantell Ave Cincinnati, OH||$147K||3||2||7,405|
|3966 Belfast Ave Cincinnati, OH||$95K||3||1||864|
|8732 Killarney Ct Cincinnati, OH||$125K||3||2||1,357|
|8726 Killarney Ct Cincinnati, OH||$96K||3||1||900|
|3973 Mantell Ave Cincinnati, OH||$112K||4||2||1,392|
|3935 Belfast Ave Cincinnati, OH||$98K||3||1||875|
|3928 Belfast Ave Cincinnati, OH||$102K||3||1||1,024|
|8740 Killarney Ct Cincinnati, OH||$99K||3||1||912|
Nearby Schools in Dillonvale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!