A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 2,247 all time views
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $466,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $357
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 350 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,308 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 49412066
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 19733119
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $480-551K.
Market guideZillow predicts Edenvale - Seven Trees home values will rise 8.3% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Edenvale - Seven Trees homes, this home is valued 6.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Edenvale - Seven Trees, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 121.4% higher than in San Jose, and 22% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Edenvale - Seven Trees home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Edenvale - Seven Trees home values.
|3964 Ezie St San Jose, CA||$499K||3||2||1,123|
|3940 Ezie St San Jose, CA||$492K||3||2||1,123|
|3928 Ezie St San Jose, CA||$496K||3||2||1,123|
|3976 Ezie St San Jose, CA||$501K||3||2||1,123|
|4031 San Ysidro Way San Jose, CA||$832K||4||3||1,621|
|4023 San Ysidro Way San Jose, CA||$494K||3||2||1,123|
|4039 San Ysidro Way San Jose, CA||$530K||5||2||1,497|
|3988 Ezie St San Jose, CA||$501K||3||2||1,123|
|3916 Ezie St San Jose, CA||$503K||3||2||1,123|
|4017 San Ysidro Way San Jose, CA||$572K||5||3||1,658|
|4047 San Ysidro Way San Jose, CA||$501K||3||2||1,123|
|4009 San Ysidro Way San Jose, CA||$548K||4||3||1,513|
|4053 San Ysidro Way San Jose, CA||$506K||3||2||1,123|
|4010 Ezie St San Jose, CA||$540K||4||2||1,519|
|3951 Ezie St San Jose, CA||$498K||3||2||1,123|
|3965 Ezie St San Jose, CA||$497K||3||2||1,123|
|3904 Ezie St San Jose, CA||$502K||3||2||1,123|
|3977 Ezie St San Jose, CA||$496K||3||2||1,123|
|3917 Ezie St San Jose, CA||$556K||4||2||1,398|
|4061 San Ysidro Way San Jose, CA||$526K||4||2||1,308|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Andrew P. Hill High (assigned)9-120.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.