- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 38 days on Zillow
- Views: 965 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $275
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $265,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $132
- MLS #: T2752937
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 627 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Private Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ Septic, Appliances Included \ Washer, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Last Status \ Incomplete, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Pool Type \ Spa, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Financing Available \ Assumable - Must Qualify
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,001 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 183
- Lot width: 88
- Parcel #: 0863081042
- Zillow Home ID: 45016579
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $221-290K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33594 home values will rise 7.9% next year, compared to a 6.2% increase for Valrico as a whole. Among 33594 homes, this home is 85.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 63.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33594, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% greater than in Valrico, and 291.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33594 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33594 home values.
|3952 Appletree Dr Valrico, FL||$244K||4||2||2,066|
|3956 Appletree Dr Valrico, FL||$274K||4||3||2,424|
|3908 Castle Key Ln Valrico, FL||$281K||4||2.5||2,253|
|3906 Castle Key Ln Valrico, FL||$278K||4||2.5||2,279|
|3958 Appletree Dr Valrico, FL||$289K||4||2||2,321|
|3950 Appletree Dr Valrico, FL||$248K||3||2||2,101|
|3910 Castle Key Ln Valrico, FL||$353K||5||4||3,275|
|3953 Appletree Dr Valrico, FL||$280K||4||2||2,445|
|3951 Appletree Dr Valrico, FL||$266K||4||2||2,206|
|3955 Appletree Dr Valrico, FL||$282K||4||2||2,429|
|3912 Castle Key Ln Valrico, FL||$272K||4||2||2,238|
|3904 Castle Key Ln Valrico, FL||$335K||4||2.5||3,081|
|3960 Appletree Dr Valrico, FL||$279K||4||2||2,242|
|3948 Appletree Dr Valrico, FL||$280K||4||2||2,391|
|3949 Appletree Dr Valrico, FL||$282K||4||2||2,431|
|3957 Appletree Dr Valrico, FL||$280K||4||2||2,238|
|3907 Castle Key Ln Valrico, FL||$237K||4||2.5||2,253|
|3905 Castle Key Ln Valrico, FL||$276K||4||2||2,267|
|3945 Appletree Dr Valrico, FL||$241K||4||2||2,210|
|3959 Appletree Dr Valrico, FL||$286K||4||2||2,297|
Nearby Schools in Valrico
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!