3954 Fairview Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631161 bed, 1 bath, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,367 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $27,054
- Price/sqft: $26
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 41300000600
- Zillow Home ID: 2973093
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3954 Fairview Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tower Grove South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 65.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% higher than in Saint Louis, and 271.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tower Grove South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tower Grove South home values.
- 3958 Fairview Ave Saint Louis, MO$121K222,194
- 3950 Fairview Ave Saint Louis, MO$115K--22,166
- 3962 Fairview Ave Saint Louis, MO$120K--22,194
- 3946 Fairview Ave Saint Louis, MO$114K--22,194
- 3969 Fairview Ave Saint Louis, MO$100K21--
- 3964 Fairview Ave Saint Louis, MO$107K222,194
- 3942 Fairview Ave Saint Louis, MO$118K--22,202
- 3951 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$113K111,808
- 3955 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$87K22891
- 3953 Fairview Ave APT 1E Saint Louis, MO$54K211,050
- 3949 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$83K--21,808
- 3959 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$90K--21,808
- 3947 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$115K--21,800
- 3940 Fairview Ave Saint Louis, MO$111K322,210
- 3963 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$89K--11,032
- 3966 Fairview Ave Saint Louis, MO$132K443,060
- 3953 Fairview Ave APT 2W Saint Louis, MO$121K--43,422
- 3943 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$86K211,008
- 3957 Fairview Ave Saint Louis, MO$154K--43,422
- 3949 Fairview Ave Saint Louis, MO$135K--43,422
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.