- Lot: 0.83 acres
- Built in 1971
- 45 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,610 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $250/mo
- Last sold: Aug 1974 for $33,000
- Price/sqft: $518
- MLS #: 81465845
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Attached Garage
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Roof: Tar and Gravel
- Flooring: Linoleum
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Kitchen: Microwave
- Water: Public
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- HOA Amenities: Trails
- Flooring: Laminate
- HOA Amenities: Playground
- Fire System - Sprinkler
- Foundation: Other
- Fire Alarm
- Tandem Parking
- Flooring: Carpet
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Common Area
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Laundry: Dryer
- Heating: Central Forced Air - Gas
- Kitchen: Countertop - Granite
- Association Fees Include: Other
- Fire Escape
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,115 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 100310120
- Zillow Home ID: 15619879
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $438-775K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94080, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% higher than in South San Francisco, and 72.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94080 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94080 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (28)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3984 Geddes Ct|
Nearby Schools in South San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!