- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 505 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,424 all time views
- 74 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $123,910
- Price/sqft: $51
- MLS #: 07192572
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Amenities \ None, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Basement \ Finished Rooms, Basement \ Full, Construction \ Aluminum/Vinyl, Construction \ Brick/Frame, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Heating Source \ Other (See Remarks), Heating Type \ Other (See Remarks), Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen Equipment \ None, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ None, Parking \ 2 Car, Parking \ Garage, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Style \ Other (See Remarks), Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,366 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot width: 88
- Parcel #: 12135A B006
- Zillow Home ID: 62029646
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $79-138K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30273 home values will increase 6.9% next year, compared to a 7.2% rise for Rex as a whole. Among 30273 homes, this home is 15.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30273, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% higher than in Rex, and 346.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30273 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30273 home values.
|3962 Kimberlyn Ct Rex, GA||$119K||3||2||1,488|
|3960 Kimberlyn Ct Rex, GA||$123K||4||3||1,488|
|3948 Kimberlyn Ct Rex, GA||$120K||3||2||1,488|
|3944 Kimberlyn Ct Rex, GA||$112K||5||3||1,444|
|3937 Kimberlyn Ct Rex, GA||$121K||3||2||1,488|
|3953 Kimberlyn Ct Rex, GA||$121K||3||2||1,488|
|3959 Kimberlyn Ct Rex, GA||$117K||3||2||1,366|
|3940 Kimberlyn Ct Rex, GA||$119K||3||2||1,488|
|3963 Kimberlyn Ct Rex, GA||$121K||3||2||1,488|
|3936 Kimberlyn Ct Rex, GA||$118K||3||2||1,488|
|3929 Kimberlyn Ct Rex, GA||$117K||3||2||1,488|
|6105 Christopher Ter Rex, GA||$118K||3||2||1,596|
|3928 Kimberlyn Ct Rex, GA||$120K||3||2||1,596|
|6111 Christopher Ter Rex, GA||$121K||3||2||1,488|
|3921 Kimberlyn Ct Rex, GA||$119K||3||2||1,488|
|6102 Christopher Ter Rex, GA||$120K||3||2||1,488|
|3915 Kimberlyn Ct Rex, GA||$118K||3||2||1,466|
|6343 Amberly Rd Rex, GA||$114K||3||2||1,440|
|6355 Amberly Rd Rex, GA||$94K||3||2||1,263|
|3920 Kimberlyn Ct Rex, GA||$118K||3||2||1,466|
Nearby Schools in Rex
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!