3955 2nd Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 554093 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $80,750
- Price/sqft: $67
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- Cable-ready, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 1002824120147
- Zillow Home ID: 1781187
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3955 2nd Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bryant market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 117.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.9% higher than in Minneapolis, and 483.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bryant home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bryant home values.
- 3951 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$177K311,208
- 3947 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$169K311,502
- 3943 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$154K311,212
- 4003 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$154K211,088
- 3939 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$187K421,616
- 4007 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$95K22720
- 213 E 40th St Minneapolis, MN$149K42991
- 3935 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$168K211,212
- 3954 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$194K432,002
- 3950 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$145K311,066
- 3946 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$154K211,196
- 4011 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$197K218
- 3942 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$135K21.75861
- 3931 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$132K21936
- 3938 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$137K221,012
- 223 E 40th St Minneapolis, MN$133K211,004
- 4015 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$234K421,950
- 3927 2nd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$131K21896
- 4006 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$131K211,100
- 3934 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$139K21720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!