3955 SE Main St, Portland, OR 972143 beds, 2 baths, 2,198 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Fun vibrant neighborhood with a walkability score of 95!
- Lot: 4,268 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1902
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $448,500
- Price/sqft: $204
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,198 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1902
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R281220
- Zillow Home ID: 53964376
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3955 Se Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sunnyside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.1% less than in Portland, and 58% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunnyside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunnyside home values.
- 3947 SE Main St Portland, OR$353K311,424
- 1217 SE 40th Ave Portland, OR$260K21692
- 3937 SE Main St Portland, OR$447K331,728
- 3954 SE Salmon St Portland, OR$258K21836
- 3942 SE Salmon St Portland, OR$307K311,146
- 1309 SE 40th Ave Portland, OR$370K321,429
- 4005 SE Main St Portland, OR$379K321,832
- 1220 SE 40th Ave Portland, OR$373K221,526
- 4002 SE Salmon St Portland, OR$398K221,405
- 3948 SE Main St Portland, OR$391K441,920
- 3931 SE Main St Portland, OR$468K31.51,768
- 3936 SE Main St Portland, OR$441K431,709
- 3930 SE Salmon St Portland, OR$273K11670
- 4006 SE Main St Portland, OR$488K32.52,716
- 4012-4014 SE Salmon St Portland, OR$407K421,648
- 3923 SE Main St Portland, OR$409K311,454
- 4012 SE Main St Portland, OR$467K422,037
- 3955 SE Madison St Portland, OR$504K332,240
- 3955 SE Salmon St Portland, OR$408K411,790
- 3922 SE Salmon St APT B Portland, OR$413K421,686
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!