39570 Saunders, Bass Lake, CA 936043 beds, 3 baths, 1,902 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $345,000
- Price/sqft: $181
- Parking: 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,902 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 070081022
- Zillow Home ID: 19149757
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 39570 Saunders
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93604, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% higher than in Bass Lake, and 92.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93604 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bass Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93604 home values.
- 39620 Duck Bass Lake, CA$113K31.51,072
- 39580 Saunders Bass Lake, CA$481K322,480
- 39550 Saunders Bass Lake, CA$118K221,292
- 39571 Saunders Bass Lake, CA$301K22.51,792
- 39563 Saunders Bass Lake, CA$200K221,320
- 39581 Saunders Bass Lake, CA$114K211,344
- 39551 Saunders Bass Lake, CA$134K221,004
- 39619 Hazelwood Ave Bass Lake, CA$107K211,090
- 39625 Hazelwood Ave Bass Lake, CA$540K42.52,551
- 39542 Saunders Bass Lake, CA$120K211,398
- Hazelwood Bass Lake, CA--------
- 39599 E Idylwild Bass Lake, CA$458K------
- 39611 E Idylwild Bass Lake, CA$111K211,344
- 39554 Brier Pl Bass Lake, CA$178K21.51,766
- 39568 Brier Pl Bass Lake, CA$113K31.5968
- 39500 Brier Pl Bass Lake, CA$120K21828
- 39589 E Idylwild Bass Lake, CA$127K11826
- 39543 Saunders Bass Lake, CA$163K221,659
- 39577 E Idylwild Bass Lake, CA$145K22912
Nearby Schools in Bass Lake
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292