3959 Utica St, Denver, CO 802123 beds, 1 bath, 1,087 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $380,100
- Price/sqft: $350
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 179 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,087 sqft
- Parcel #: 0219318020000
- Zillow Home ID: 13295282
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3959 Utica Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Berkeley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.7% lower than in Denver, and 31.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Berkeley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berkeley home values.
- 3961 Utica St Denver, CO$222K11544
- 3955 Utica St Denver, CO$292K21913
- 3963 Utica St Denver, CO$225K11745
- 3977 Utica St Denver, CO$493K23.51,866
- 3979 Utica St Denver, CO$536K32.52,786
- 3985 Utica St Denver, CO$326K311,127
- 3935 Utica St Denver, CO$478K442,826
- 3935 Utica St Denver, CO--------
- 3960 Vrain St Denver, CO$480K32.51,926
- 3966 Vrain St Denver, CO$539K442,800
- 3946 Vrain St Denver, CO$429K32.51,953
- 3974 Utica St Denver, CO$337K421,571
- 3931 Utica St Denver, CO$299K21943
- 3970 Vrain St Denver, CO$368K321,498
- 3942 Vrain St Denver, CO$662K332,095
- 3962 Utica St Denver, CO$392K331,280
- 3954 Utica St Denver, CO$397K321,684
- 3984 Vrain St Denver, CO$497K32.51,929
- 3934 Vrain St Denver, CO$317K211,030
- 3942 Utica St Denver, CO$266K21837
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292