396 Shore Rd, Westerly, RI 028913 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,825 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Beautiful homes, wild turkeys, farm, OCEAN,beautiful road with breath taking homes and lovely views. Close to Shelter Harbor.Charlestown Beach, Green hill beach, East beach, Watch hill, Misquamicut, Gormet Cafe's and upscale restaurants.
- Lot: 0.74 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $405,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Tennis Court
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- **SUMMER RENTAL 3800 per week***
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,825 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:124 B:1-A L:
- Zillow Home ID: 65839189
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 396 Shore Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02891 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% less than in Town of Westerly, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02891 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Westerly.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02891 home values.
- 1 Windover Turn Westerly, RI$513K32.52,588
- 3 Windover Turn Westerly, RI$532K33.52,556
- 398 Shore Rd Westerly, RI--------
- 4 Windover Turn Westerly, RI$308K321,527
- 5 Windover Turn Westerly, RI$533K42.52,151
- 400 Shore Rd Westerly, RI--------
- 2 Windover Turn Westerly, RI$367K321,684
- 402 Shore Rd Westerly, RI$566K43.52,618
- 7 Windover Turn Westerly, RI$450K432,646
- 388 Shore Rd Westerly, RI$258K31931
- 390 Shore Rd Westerly, RI$377K32.51,995
- 404 Shore Rd Westerly, RI--------
- 6 Windover Turn Westerly, RI$373K332,240
- 419 Shore Rd Westerly, RI$386K41.51,931
- 406 Shore Rd Westerly, RI--------
- 9 Windover Turn Westerly, RI$354K42.52,002
- 22 Windover Turn Westerly, RI$364K42.51,553
- 15 Windover Turn Westerly, RI$352K22.51,960
- 13 Piezzo Dr Westerly, RI$552K32.53,200
- 408 Shore Rd Westerly, RI--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292