396 Stone Gate Dr, Greenville, NC 278583 beds, 2 baths, 1,368 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $139,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,368 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 106
- Parcel #: 056748
- Zillow Home ID: 51456925
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 396 Stone Gate Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27858 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 103.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 320.9% higher than in Pitt, and 440.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27858 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pitt.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
- 404 Stone Gate Dr Greenville, NC$137K321,449
- 388 Stone Gate Dr Greenville, NC$137K321,525
- 414 Stone Gate Dr Greenville, NC$138K321,460
- 375 Britt Rd Greenville, NC$83K321,080
- 367 Britt Rd Greenville, NC$88K321,104
- 382 Stone Gate Dr Greenville, NC$137K321,378
- 385 Britt Rd Greenville, NC$93K321,392
- 359 Britt Rd Greenville, NC$85K31.51,122
- 2511 Marble Ct Greenville, NC$139K321,450
- 391 Stone Gate Dr Greenville, NC$130K321,100
- 422 Stone Gate Dr Greenville, NC$137K321,368
- 393 Britt Rd Greenville, NC$86K31.51,104
- 353 Britt Rd Greenville, NC$69K--0.5--
- 376 Stone Gate Dr Greenville, NC$137K321,334
- 379 Stone Gate Dr Greenville, NC$139K321,489
- 401 Britt Rd Greenville, NC$107K41.51,447
- 2504 Marble Ct Greenville, NC$137K321,332
- 430 Stone Gate Dr Greenville, NC$137K32.51,404
- 341 Britt Rd Greenville, NC$91K321,125
- 364 Britt Rd Greenville, NC$100K31.51,447
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.