396 Toll Gate Rd, Warwick, RI 02886
For Sale: $100,000
Price Cut (Nov 8): -$9,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:463 sq ft
- Lot:0.27 acres
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Mar 2011 for $62,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Forced air
- Days on Zillow128
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- HeatingElectric, Gas
- Last Remodel Year1998
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #1047547
- Parcel #M:247 B:0044 L:0000
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count2
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID66035793
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$100,556||$85K – $115K||-$4,180||$217||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$872/mo||$732 – $1.2K/mo||+$17||$1.88||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 02886 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Warwick as a whole. Among 02886 homes, this home is 41.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 49.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02886 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.3% lower than in Warwick, and 41.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02886 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02886 home values.
Neighborhood for 396 Toll Gate Road
- 34 Craig Rd Warwick, RI$140K21.0960
- 57 Craig Rd Warwick, RI$199K31.01,300
- 73 Craig Rd Warwick, RI$210K21.02,128
- 58 Craig Rd Warwick, RI$170K31.01,592
- 77 Leon E Whipple Rd Warwick, RI$207K31.01,008
- 68 Nicolas Ln Warwick, RI$265K32.52,024
- 87 Leon E Whipple Rd Warwick, RI$199K31.01,008
- 42 Remy Cir Warwick, RI$245K31.51,410
- 25 Nicolas Ln Warwick, RI$259K33.02,340
- 37 Whitehall Dr Warwick, RI$232K32.51,527
- 21 Natalie Ln Warwick, RI$231K32.01,104
- 271 Toll Gate Rd Warwick, RI$292K53.01,658
- 35 Remy Cir Warwick, RI$252K32.02,186
- 686 Commonwealth Ave Warwick, RI$291K42.52,275
- 32 Remy Cir Warwick, RI$234K32.01,120
- 693 Commonwealth Ave Warwick, RI$336K42.52,590
- 11 Remy Cir Warwick, RI$255K42.01,772
- 111 Cindy Ln Warwick, RI$204K32.51,165
- 101 Cindy Ln Warwick, RI$258K43.52,142
- 112 Cindy Ln Warwick, RI$252K32.51,527
Nearby Schools in Warwick
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005