- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3960 54th St APT 5A, Woodside, NY 113772 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Short walk to 7 train
Convenient to LIRR
Parking available with waiting list
Daycare located in building
Zoned for Sunnyside Gardens Park membership
Zoned and across the street from PS 11
Surrounded by Windmuller Park
Terrific neighborhood rated # 3 in NYC by NY Mag
Quiet residential area, surrounded by Windmuller Park and Doughboy Plaza. One block from# 7 train and Q32 bus on Roosevelt Ave. Approximately 15 minutes to Manhattan. Conveniently located to shopping, restaurants, schools, public library, churches and main highway.
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Other
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Cable Ready
- Security System
- On-site nursery school, 24 hr security guard, indoor and outdoor parking on waiting list, laundry
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 10.0
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Zillow Home ID: 2146021041
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3960 54th Street APT 5A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.5% lower than in New York, and 95.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodside home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodside home values.
- 3960 54th St APT 3F Woodside, NY$506K11--
- 3960 54th St APT 6A Woodside, NY$216K------
- 3960 54th St APT 3B Woodside, NY$148K------
- 3960 54th St APT 8A Woodside, NY$216K------
- 3960 54th St APT LLB Woodside, NY$144KStudio1--
- 3960 54th St APT 9N Woodside, NY$217K------
- 3960 54th St APT 2H Woodside, NY$214K------
- 3960 54th St APT 1R Woodside, NY$252K------
- 3960 54th St APT 5E Woodside, NY$511K22--
- 3960 54th St APT 1T Woodside, NY$315K22--
- 3960 54th St APT 4S Woodside, NY$166K------
- 3960 54th St APT 1J Woodside, NY$155K11--
- 3960 54th St # 3 Woodside, NY$373K11750
- 3960 54th St APT 10A Woodside, NY$226K11--
- 3960 54th St APT 5G Woodside, NY$509K22--
- 3960 54th St APT 5K Woodside, NY$157KStudio1--
- 3960 54th St APT 1V Woodside, NY$161K------
- 3960 54th St APT 6K Woodside, NY$150K------
- 3960 54th St APT 1P Woodside, NY$302K------
- 3960 54th St APT 3N Woodside, NY$190K--1--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!