3960 E Danny Melamed Av 102# 102, Las Vegas, NV 89110
For Sale: $115,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:895 sq ft
- Lot:2,225 sqft
- Year Built:1999
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow376
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- MLS #610826
- Zillow Home ID2115672259
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$101,114||$78K – $112K||+$2,055||$112||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$639/mo||$460 – $773/mo||--||$0.71||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Las Vegas home values will rise 10.1% next year, compared to a 9.2% rise for Las Vegas Metro as a whole. Among Las Vegas homes, this home is 28.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 32% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Las Vegas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 32.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% higher than in Las Vegas Metro, and 175.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Las Vegas home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Las Vegas home values.
Neighborhood for 3960 E Danny Melamed Av 102 # 102
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Manuel J Cortez Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.6 mi
- Desert Pines High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Ruben P Diaz Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.8 mi
- Mario C & Joanne Monaco Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.6 mi
- Global Community High School at Morris ... 9-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Morris Sunset East High 9-12 0.5 mi
- Redeemer Lutheran Elementary School & P... PK-2 0.5 mi