- Built in 2002
- 182 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,851 all time views
- 28 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $160
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $117
- MLS #: 08795036
- View Virtual Tour
- Finished basement, 1095 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 449 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Management \ Manager Off-site, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Status \ Active, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Appliances \ Disposal, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Exposure \ W (West), Exposure \ S (South), 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Exterior Building Type \ Cedar, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ Yes, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Lot Description \ Wooded, Common Area Amenities \ Golf Course, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Lot Description \ Cul-de-sac, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Bath Amenities \ Whirlpool, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Foyer, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Eating Area, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Main Level, Special Compensation Info. \ Variable, Addtl Room 3 Flooring \ Other, Family Room Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Age \ 11-15 Years, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Sales Information \ None, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Eating Area, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,136 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 1824454009
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 61328435
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $234-330K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60156 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Lake in the Hills as a whole. Among 60156 homes, this home is 44.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60156, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% greater than in Lake in the Hills, and 741.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60156 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake in the Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60156 home values.
Nearby Schools in Lake in the Hills
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Crystal Lake South High (assigned)9-122.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.