- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3961 25th St, San Francisco, CA 941144 beds, 4 baths, 2,838 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Three bedrooms and two baths are located on the top floor above the main living level. Off the master bedroom with fireplace is a large secluded private deck completing the family sleeping quarters. There is also a separate washer and dryer located on this level. All bathrooms are tastefully finished, including the spa-like master bath which features a separate soaking tub, large shower, recycled glass tile and Carrera marble floor also with direct access to the master deck. There is also an electrically-operable skylight on this level.
Downstairs features a media room, fourth bedroom with full bath, laundry, and two-car parking. All systems have been updated including a photovoltaic solar system, dual furnaces, denim insulation, mahogany floors, recycled wool carpet, double-pane Marvin windows, tankless water heater, custom electric shades, custom California Closet systems throughout and many other green features,.
This appealing property in its sheltered location within the Noe Valley microclimate is within the 24th Street corridor near shopping, restaurants and parks. There is easy access to transit and freeways.
? Four bedrooms
? Three and one-half baths
? Two car garage parking
? Mahogany floors
? Two gas fireplaces
? Solar photovoltaic system
? Gourmet kitchen with Wolf range
? Fenced level lawn and garden
? Outdoor heaters and speakers
? Patio and BBQ area
? Master suite with secluded deck
? Dual furnaces
? Double-pane Marvin windows
? Two laundries
- Lot: 2,953 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2007 for $1,225,000
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,838 sqft
- Heating: Solar
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 6549 035
- Zillow Home ID: 15181303
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3961 25th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Noe Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% higher than in San Francisco, and 58% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Noe Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
- 3965 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.48M--1900
- 3957-3959 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.67M--22,250
- 3969 25th St San Francisco, CA$2.15M431,850
- 3953-3955 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.7M--22,083
- 3949 25th St San Francisco, CA$2.16M--22,075
- 3973 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.56M--21,526
- 152 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$1.71M33--
- 152-154 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$1.89M331,718
- 158 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$1.63M321,773
- 148-150 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$2.52M--33,166
- 3945 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.63M221,172
- 3977 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.49M--21,175
- 162 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$1.49M--11,284
- 448-450 Vicksburg St San Francisco, CA$2.3M--33,050
- 144 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$2.81M42.52,481
- 164 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$1.43M211,165
- 140 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$938K--11,153
- 142 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$790K111,007
- 442 Vicksburg St San Francisco, CA$1.17M--11,062
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!