3961 Aeries Way, Virginia Beach, VA 234553 beds, 3 baths, 1,657 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $314,900
- Price/sqft: $190
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 273 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- In-Ground Pool, Architectrual Roof, Marble
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,657 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14890959640000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 60704416
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3961 Aeries Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chesapeake Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.5% lower than in Virginia Beach, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Chesapeake Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in Virginia Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chesapeake Beach home values.
- 3963 Aeries Way Virginia Beach, VA$300K33.51,781
- 3959 Aeries Way Virginia Beach, VA$298K32.51,657
- 3965 Aeries Way Virginia Beach, VA$308K341,781
- 3957 Aeries Way Virginia Beach, VA$303K33.51,781
- 3955 Aeries Way Virginia Beach, VA$299K33.51,781
- 3967 Aeries Way Virginia Beach, VA$318K33.51,850
- 3953 Aeries Way Virginia Beach, VA$308K231,850
- 2316 Rookery Way Virginia Beach, VA$304K33.5--
- 3951 Aeries Way Virginia Beach, VA$370K232,250
- 2312 Rookery Way Virginia Beach, VA$310K22.51,850
- 2314 Rookery Way Virginia Beach, VA$304K33.51,781
- 2316 Rookery Way Virginia Beach, VA$304K33.51,781
- 2211 Hermit Thrush Ln Virginia Beach, VA$313K33.51,850
- 2318 Rookery Way Virginia Beach, VA$303K32.51,657
- 2310 Rookery Way Virginia Beach, VA$312K22.51,850
- 2322 Rookery Way Virginia Beach, VA$306K33.51,781
- 2320 Rookery Way Virginia Beach, VA$310K33.51,781
- 2324 Rookery Way Virginia Beach, VA$300K22.51,657
- 2326 Rookery Way Virginia Beach, VA$301K22.51,657
- 2209 Hermit Thrush Ln Virginia Beach, VA$299K33.51,781
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.