3965 Cutter Pt, Valdosta, GA 316053 beds, 2 baths, 1,474 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Quiet, safe, and convenient.
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 113 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $115,900
- Price/sqft: $84
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Sprinkler System
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,474 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 0149A-093
- Zillow Home ID: 76499089
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3965 Cutter Pt
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31605 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Valdosta, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valdosta.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3924 Cutter Pt # 0 Valdosta, GA--------
- 3961 Cutter Pt Valdosta, GA$103K321,364
- 3969 Cutter Pt Valdosta, GA$113K321,464
- 3960 Cutter Pt Valdosta, GA$152K--21,930
- 3957 Cutter Pt Valdosta, GA$112K--21,351
- 3973 Cutter Pt Valdosta, GA$110K--21,442
- 3660 Druid Oaks Dr Valdosta, GA$124K--21,321
- 4413 Halter Way Valdosta, GA$104K321,668
- 4305 Mane Trl Valdosta, GA$158K421,985
- 4404 Halter Way Valdosta, GA$154K--21,909
- 3662 Druid Oaks Dr GA$126K321,270
- 3953 Cutter Pt Valdosta, GA$119K321,480
- 3977 Cutter Pt Valdosta, GA$117K--21,516
- 3936 Cutter Pt Valdosta, GA$150K321,757
- 3936 Cutter Pt Valdosta, GA$290K329,000
- 3656 Druid Oaks Dr Valdosta, GA$112K--21,267
- 3952 Cutter Pt Valdosta, GA$148K421,930
- 3976 Cutter Pt Valdosta, GA$154K321,909
- 4064 Forrest Run Cir Valdosta, GA$98K321,548
- 3652 Druid Oaks Dr Valdosta, GA$111K--21,278
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!