3966 Georgetown Ct NW, Washington, DC 200073 beds, 4.5 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1981
- 45 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $540
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1,100,000
- Price/sqft: $393
- MLS #: DC8404674
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Loft over looking family room. Two story family. Wall of windows
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1320 0815
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 433827
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3966 Georgetown Court Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Burleith market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.7% lower than in Washington, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Burleith home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Burleith home values.
- 3964 Georgetown Ct NW Washington, DC$1.2M322,256
- 3968 Georgetown Ct NW Washington, DC$1.19M33.51,720
- 3970 Georgetown Ct NW Washington, DC$1.34M43.52,682
- 3962 Georgetown Ct NW Washington, DC$1.23M43.52,256
- 3960 Georgetown Ct NW Washington, DC$1.22M33.51,720
- 3972 Georgetown Ct NW Washington, DC$1.22M33.52,256
- 3974 Georgetown Ct NW Washington, DC$1.22M33.52,256
- 3958 Georgetown Ct NW Washington, DC$1.15M43.52,196
- 3956 Georgetown Ct NW Washington, DC$1.24M43.51,667
- 3976 Georgetown Ct NW Washington, DC$1.28M33.51,720
- 3954 Georgetown Ct NW Washington, DC$1.21M42.52,256
- 3978 Georgetown Ct NW Washington, DC$1.24M43.52,256
- 3952 Georgetown Ct NW Washington, DC$1.14M342,256
- 3948 Georgetown Ct NW Washington, DC$1.23M33.52,256
- 3950 Georgetown Ct NW Washington, DC$1.21M33.51,720
- 3946 Georgetown Ct NW Washington, DC$1.21M33.51,720
- 3944 Georgetown Ct NW Washington, DC$1.22M33.52,256
- 3942 Georgetown Ct NW Washington, DC$1.1M43.52,256
- 3980 Georgetown Ct NW Washington, DC$1.25M33.52,072
- 3982 Georgetown Ct NW Washington, DC$1.66M432,072
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!