- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3968 Colina Ct, Oceanside, CA 920584 beds, 2 baths, 1,776 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $380,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,776 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1586720600
- Zillow Home ID: 52504848
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3968 Colina Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92058 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% lower than in Oceanside, and 28.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92058 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oceanside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92058 home values.
- 3964 Colina Ct Oceanside, CA$418K421,708
- 3972 Colina Ct Oceanside, CA$469K422,067
- 3960 Colina Ct Oceanside, CA$459K421,875
- 3976 Colina Ct Oceanside, CA$519K442,585
- 498 Moraga Way Oceanside, CA$442K321,511
- 3961 Colina Ct Oceanside, CA$479K421,776
- 3963 Escala Cv Oceanside, CA$403K321,501
- 3967 Escala Cv Oceanside, CA$429K321,708
- 3980 Colina Ct Oceanside, CA$472K421,776
- 494 Moraga Way Oceanside, CA$500K422,067
- 3956 Colina Ct Oceanside, CA$596K632,778
- 3959 Escala Cv Oceanside, CA$497K432,528
- 3971 Escala Cv Oceanside, CA$461K421,875
- 3977 Colina Ct Oceanside, CA$441K321,501
- 3957 Colina Ct Oceanside, CA$436K421,705
- 3975 Escala Cv Oceanside, CA$372K321,501
- 3955 Escala Cv Oceanside, CA$435K421,776
- 3956 Estancia Dr Oceanside, CA$483K421,875
- 3984 Colina Ct Oceanside, CA$445K321,550
- 490 Moraga Way Oceanside, CA$391K421,776
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.