397 Davis Ave, Greenwich, CT 068303 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,262 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Fronts Bruce Park; 3 houses away from water; 30' rock in backyard for privacy; great neighbors
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,262 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 171-02-1373S
- Zillow Home ID: 58786471
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 397 Davis Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06830 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.5% less than in Greenwich, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 06830 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06830 home values.
- 399 Davis Ave Greenwich, CT$812K321,250
- 27 Home Pl UNIT B Greenwich, CT$1.24M32.52,252
- 393 Davis Ave Greenwich, CT$708K32.51,480
- 27 Home Pl UNIT A Greenwich, CT$996K32.51,966
- 25 Home Pl UNIT 2 Greenwich, CT$937K231,912
- 19 Home Pl Greenwich, CT$1.09M221,520
- 29 Home Pl UNIT A Greenwich, CT$1.71M342,566
- 29 Home Pl UNIT B Greenwich, CT$2.09M343,168
- 119 Oneida Dr Greenwich, CT$3.76M53.53,901
- 131 Oneida Dr Greenwich, CT$3.42M------
- 392 Davis Ave Greenwich, CT$1.56M43.53,031
- 24 Home Pl # UNIT1 Greenwich, CT$1.07M------
- 25 Home Pl UNIT 1 Greenwich, CT$1.11M32.51,892
- 25 Home Pl UNIT 3 Greenwich, CT$1.09M23.51,882
- 18 Home Pl Greenwich, CT$951K21.51,039
- 28 Home Pl APT C1 Greenwich, CT$1.13M22.51,930
- 28 Home Pl APT B1 Greenwich, CT$1.13M22.51,858
- 28 Home Pl APT C2 Greenwich, CT$1.24M33.52,160
- 28 Home Pl APT A2 Greenwich, CT$1.15M32.52,065
- 28 Home Pl APT B2 Greenwich, CT$1.13M22.51,858
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.