- Lot: 3.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 370 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,023 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other, Radiant, Stove
- Price/sqft: $157
- MLS #: 828999
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Concrete
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- DPR: DPR Eligible \ Yes, Exterior Features \ Patio Covered, Exterior Features \ Storage, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Pantry, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Washer H\U, General Access \ Paved Road, Fireplace Type \ Wood Burning, Laundry Power \ Electric, Fireplace \ Yes, Stories \ 1 Story, MBR on Main \ Yes, Roof \ Pitched, Construction \ Frame, Interior Features \ Cathedral Ceiling, Water\Sewer \ Septic Tank, Windows \ Thermal-Double Pane, General Access \ Public Road, Faces \ East, Lot Description \ Views, Exterior Features \ Satellite Dish, Heating \ Hot Water, Heating \ Radiant, Style \ Custom, Land Use \ Horses, Roof \ Metal, Heating \ Wood Stove, Cooling \ None, Lot Description \ Horses, Fireplace Type \ Freestanding, Windows \ Sliding, Appliances \ Water Softr. Owned, Water\Sewer \ Well, Appliances \ Range Hood, Exterior Features \ Back Yard Acc. Poss., Flooring \ Concrete, Laundry Location \ Garage, Exterior Features \ Barn Stalls\Other, General Access \ Gravel Road, Exterior Features \ RV Hookup, Lot Description \ Wooded and Meadow, Style \ Northern New Mexico, Exterior Material \ Vinyl, Windows \ Vinyl
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,652 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2106878453
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 87047 home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 2.2% rise for Sandia Park as a whole. Among 87047 homes, this home is 14.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 10.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 87047, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% greater than in Sandia Park, and 85.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 87047 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sandia Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 87047 home values.
|0 Pinon Park Trl Sandia Park, NM||--||Studio||--||--|
|8 Sierra Vis Sandia Park, NM||$235K||3||2||1,296|
|8 Sierra Vis Sandia Park, NM||$244K||--||--||--|
|165 Calle Manana Sandia Park, NM||$233K||--||--||--|
|654 Pinon Park Trl Sandia Park, NM||--||--||--||--|
|Pinon Park Trl Sandia Park, NM||--||--||--||--|
|349 Pinon Park Trl Sandia Park, NM||--||--||--||--|
|349 Pinon Park Trl Sandia Park, NM||$232K||3||2||1,600|
|251 Faith Dr Sandia Park, NM||--||--||--||--|
|124 Camino Pinon Sandia Park, NM||$195K||3||2||1,439|
|124 Camino Pinon Sandia Park, NM||$247K||--||--||--|
|7280 La Madera Rd Sandia Park, NM||$294K||--||--||--|
|301 Faith Dr Sandia Park, NM||$380K||--||--||--|
|7301 La Madera Rd Sandia Park, NM||$223K||--||--||--|
|7302 La Madera Rd Sandia Park, NM||$304K||--||--||--|
|7302 La Madera Rd Sandia Park, NM||$233K||2||2||1,820|
|168 Camino Siete Alambre Sandia Park, NM||$259K||--||--||--|
|627 Gunsmoke Rd Sandia Park, NM||$212K||--||--||--|
|11 Calle Lomita Sandia Park, NM||$704K||4||3||4,061|
|182 Camino Siete Alambre Sandia Park, NM||$189K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Sandia Park
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!