3970 Pointe Dr, Lakeland, TN 380026 beds, 5 baths, 5,868 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $54,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1150 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,868 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: L0150B A00035
- Zillow Home ID: 72097584
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3970 Pointe Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 38002 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.4% greater than in Lakeland, and 56.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38002 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lakeland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38002 home values.
- 3960 Pointe Dr Lakeland, TN$558K64.55,000
- 3960 Pointe Dr Lakeland, TN$543K64.55,000
- 3982 Pointe Dr Lakeland, TN$743K43.54,702
- 3950 Pointe Dr Lakeland, TN$595K43.54,171
- 3968 Forest Pointe Way Lakeland, TN$569K445,999
- 3979 Forest Pointe Way Lakeland, TN$684K66.56,000
- 3940 Pointe Dr Lakeland, TN$562K554,277
- 3953 Pointe Dr Lakeland, TN$585K43.54,789
- 10063 Potter Way Lakeland, TN$587K544,501
- 3985 Forest Pointe Way Lakeland, TN$1.15M44.57,906
- 3930 Pointe Dr Lakeland, TN$501K444,630
- 3941 Pointe Dr Lakeland, TN$568K54.54,749
- 10034 Pointe Cv Lakeland, TN$875K54.55,704
- 3954 Forest Pointe Way Lakeland, TN$585K43.54,577
- 3929 Pointe Dr Lakeland, TN$549K444,000
- 3920 Pointe Dr Lakeland, TN$564K43.54,675
- 3942 Forest Pointe Way Lakeland, TN$327K44.54,500
- 10026 Pointe Cv Lakeland, TN$1.13M44.57,325
- 3942 Forest Pointe Way Lakeland, TN$607K44.54,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.