3971 Lamont St, San Diego, CA 921092 beds, 2 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
UNIT is behind (3971 Lamont)
2 bedroom, 2 bathroom (bathrooms attached to rooms) upper unit of 3 Unit complex located @ end of Lamont Street near Mission BAy
Garage & 1 alley parking spot
Washer & Dryer in the unit
All new paint, carpet. Kitchen and baths only 2 years old.
Outdoor patio w/ sliding glass door.
Available June 1st (1year lease)
Tenants responsible for utilities, cable/internet - Water included
Will check credit, verify employment, call past rental
Security deposit due on signing lease
First month's rent due on move in
If interested in looking at house, please reply to this email with contact information so an appointment can be arranged. Currently vacant, can show anytime.
Very close to the Crown Point Beach and Mission Bay.
- Lot: 4,403 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2010
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,072,000
- Price/sqft: $1,072
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4245042200
- Zillow Home ID: 16925334
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3971 Lamont Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mission Bay Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.2% less than in San Diego, and 42.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission Bay Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Bay Park home values.
- 3981-3983 Lamont St Pacific Beach, CA$1.1M532,947
- 3967 Lamont St APT 4 San Diego, CA$574K331,242
- 3967 Lamont St APT 2 San Diego, CA$590K331,214
- 3967 Lamont St APT 5 San Diego, CA$523K221,240
- 3967 Lamont St APT 3 San Diego, CA$584K331,242
- 3967 Lamont St APT 1 San Diego, CA$528K22.51,218
- 3961-3963 Lamont St Pacific Beach, CA$685K421,502
- 3953-3955 Lamont St Pacific Beach, CA$1.37M211,660
- 1911 Fortuna Ave San Diego, CA$492K11580
- 1905 Fortuna Ave San Diego, CA$551K22800
- 3970-3974 Honeycutt St Pacific Beach, CA$823K331,958
- 3966 Honeycutt St San Diego, CA$1.02M432,500
- 3973 Lamont St San Diego, CA--221,000
- 3945-3947 Lamont St Pacific Beach, CA$624K421,192
- 3992 Honeycutt St San Diego, CA$687K311,100
- 3954 Honeycutt St San Diego, CA$529K221,285
- 3956 Honeycutt St San Diego, CA$603K22.51,514
- 3952 Honeycutt St San Diego, CA$693K221,472
- 3958 Honeycutt St San Diego, CA$794K231,565
- 1925 Fortuna Ave San Diego, CA$394K11550
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!