3971 Lamont St, San Diego, CA 92109
Sold on 6/6/13: $1,072,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Multi Family:1,000 sq ft
- Lot:4,403 sqft
- Year Built:2010
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $1,072,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
UNIT is behind (3971 Lamont)
2 bedroom, 2 bathroom (bathrooms attached to rooms) upper unit of 3 Unit complex located @ end of Lamont Street near Mission BAy
Garage & 1 alley parking spot
Washer & Dryer in the unit
All new paint, carpet. Kitchen and baths only 2 years old.
Outdoor patio w/ sliding glass door.
Available June 1st (1year lease)
Tenants responsible for utilities, cable/internet - Water included
Will check credit, verify employment, call past rental
Security deposit due on signing lease
First month's rent due on move in
If interested in looking at house, please reply to this email with contact information so an appointment can be arranged. Currently vacant, can show anytime.
Very close to the Crown Point Beach and Mission Bay.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Range / Oven, Washer
- Parcel #4245042200
- Roof TypeTile
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count2
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow283
- Last Remodel Year1993
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameMission Bay/Crown Point
- Zillow Home ID16925334
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,022,706||$890K – $1.12M||+$189||$1,022||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,041/mo||$1.9K – $5.3K/mo||-$168||$3.04||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Mission Bay Park home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for San Diego as a whole. Among Mission Bay Park homes, this home is valued 53.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 121.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission Bay Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.4% lower than in San Diego, and 78% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission Bay Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Bay Park home values.
Neighborhood for 3971 Lamont Street
- 3981-3983 Lamont St Pacific Beach, CA$718K----1,245
- 3967 Lamont St APT 2 San Diego, CA$769K33.01,214
- 3967 Lamont St APT 4 San Diego, CA$510K33.01,242
- 3967 Lamont St APT 5 San Diego, CA$474K22.01,240
- 3967 Lamont St APT 1 San Diego, CA$487K22.51,218
- 3967 Lamont St APT 3 San Diego, CA$750K33.01,242
- 3961-3963 Lamont St Pacific Beach, CA$742K42.01,502
- 3953-3955 Lamont St Pacific Beach, CA$814K21.01,660
- 1911 Fortuna Ave San Diego, CA$476K11.0580
- 1905 Fortuna Ave San Diego, CA$572K22.0800
- 3970-3974 Honeycutt St Pacific Beach, CA$863K33.01,958
- 3966 Honeycutt St San Diego, CA$966K43.02,227
- 3973 Lamont St San Diego, CA--22.01,000
- 3945-3947 Lamont St Pacific Beach, CA$628K------
- 3992 Honeycutt St San Diego, CA$685K31.01,100
- 3954 Honeycutt St San Diego, CA$487K22.01,285
- 3952 Honeycutt St San Diego, CA$560K22.01,472
- 3956 Honeycutt St San Diego, CA$593K22.51,514
- 3958 Honeycutt St San Diego, CA$729K22.51,758
- 1925 Fortuna Ave San Diego, CA$397K11.0550
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005