3971 Swoboda Rd, Verona, WI 535934 beds, 3.5 baths, 5,494 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.07 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $668,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Central vacuum system, in-built surround speakers, central humidifier
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,494 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 070819101440
- Zillow Home ID: 55390250
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3971 Swoboda Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53593 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.2% lower than in Dane, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 53593 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dane.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53593 home values.
- 3965 Swoboda Rd Verona, WI$597K42.52,912
- 3979 Swoboda Rd Verona, WI$713K------
- 3898 Cardinal Point Trl Verona, WI$709K------
- 3882 Cardinal Point Trl Verona, WI$594K------
- 3959 Swoboda Rd Verona, WI$659K------
- 3985 Swoboda Rd Verona, WI$570K52.5--
- 3894 Cardinal Point Trl Verona, WI$718K------
- 3953 Swoboda Rd Verona, WI$731K------
- 3980 Swoboda Rd Verona, WI$699K------
- 7667 W Old Sauk Rd Verona, WI$576K------
- 3880 Cardinal Point Trl Verona, WI$622K------
- 7535 Lockwood Ln Verona, WI$581K------
- 3870 Cardinal Point Trl Verona, WI$705K------
- 7529 Lockwood Ln Verona, WI$589K------
- 3864 Cardinal Point Trl Verona, WI$1.11M567,244
- 3889 Cardinal Point Trl Verona, WI$720K------
- 7528 Lockwood Ln Verona, WI$578K------
- 7633 Hidden Savannah Ct Verona, WI$849K------
- 7627 Hidden Savannah Ct Verona, WI$602K544,429
- 7639 Hidden Savannah Ct Verona, WI$630K43.54,408
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!