3973 Huntington Ct, Denver, NC 280373 beds, 2 baths, 1,758 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.76 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,758 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 70656
- Zillow Home ID: 6116357
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3973 Huntington Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28037 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.2% lower than in Denver, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 28037 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3976 Huntington Ct Denver, NC$178K321,601
- 3984 Drake Ct Denver, NC$189K321,738
- 6635 Forest Creek Dr Denver, NC$153K321,411
- 3992 Drake Ct Denver, NC$180K321,585
- 6623 Forest Creek Dr Denver, NC$169K321,664
- 6611 Forest Creek Dr Denver, NC$178K321,638
- 3974 Huntington Ct Denver, NC$222K42.52,021
- 3964 Huntington Ct Denver, NC$185K32.51,794
- 4000 Drake Ct Denver, NC$161K321,464
- 4001 Drake Ct Denver, NC$150K321,472
- 6642 Forest Creek Dr Denver, NC$183K32.51,648
- 6634 Forest Creek Dr Denver, NC$163K321,428
- 6614 Forest Creek Dr Denver, NC$195K421,848
- 4010 Drake Ct Denver, NC$213K42.51,680
- 3965 Drake Ct Denver, NC$189K321,900
- 6604 Forest Creek Dr Denver, NC$177K321,555
- 6566 Forest Creek Dr Denver, NC$168K321,577
- 6566 Forest Creek Dr Denver, NC$166K321,505
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!