- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3974 Duncan Pl, Palo Alto, CA 943063 beds, 2 baths, 1,322 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Last sold: Aug 1981 for $75,500
- Parking: 260 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,322 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 14719036
- Zillow Home ID: 19508003
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3974 Duncan Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greenmeadow market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 83.3% lower than in San Jose Metro, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Greenmeadow home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenmeadow home values.
- 3966 Duncan Pl Palo Alto, CA$1.44M321,095
- 3982 Duncan Pl Palo Alto, CA$1.86M321,455
- 3956 Nelson Ct Palo Alto, CA$2.14M422,196
- 3958 Duncan Pl Palo Alto, CA$2.45M422,104
- 3954 Nelson Ct Palo Alto, CA$1.88M421,690
- 3990 Duncan Pl Palo Alto, CA$1.96M431,658
- 3958 Nelson Ct Palo Alto, CA$1.97M331,666
- 3969 Duncan Pl Palo Alto, CA$2.41M43.52,101
- 370 Ely Pl Palo Alto, CA$1.43M32.51,134
- 3952 Nelson Ct Palo Alto, CA$1.98M421,928
- 3950 Duncan Pl Palo Alto, CA$1.68M321,430
- 411 Adobe Pl Palo Alto, CA$1.79M321,690
- 3955 Duncan Pl Palo Alto, CA$1.96M321,921
- 421 Adobe Pl Palo Alto, CA$2.13M321,887
- 3998 Duncan Pl Palo Alto, CA$3.32M332,620
- 387 Ely Pl Palo Alto, CA$3.67M342,588
- 460 El Capitan Pl Palo Alto, CA$2.39M432,389
- 455 El Capitan Pl Palo Alto, CA$1.73M321,617
- 3960 Nelson Ct Palo Alto, CA$1.9M321,634
- 3942 Duncan Pl Palo Alto, CA$1.77M321,625
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.