3974 Woodside Ave, Fort Myers, FL 339161 bed, 1 bath, 988 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 36 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $21,500
- Price/sqft: $22
- MLS #: 214040475
- Controlled Access
- Gated Entry
- Parking: 240 sqft
- View: City
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 988 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 084425P4021000030
- Zillow Home ID: 45412231
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3974 Woodside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33916 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 186.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200.7% higher than in Fort Myers, and 564.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33916 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33916 home values.
- 3966 Woodside Ave Fort Myers, FL$42K21960
- 816 Van Buren St Fort Myers, FL$42K321,216
- 805 Van Buren St Fort Myers, FL$53K321,218
- 813 Van Buren St Fort Myers, FL$48K211,480
- 3960 Woodside Ave Fort Myers, FL$46K221,136
- 836 Van Buren St Fort Myers, FL$129K--22,427
- 4003 Woodside Ave Fort Myers, FL--115,780
- 827 Van Buren St Fort Myers, FL$67K211,298
- 4009 Woodside Ave Fort Myers, FL$51K31672
- 4016 Woodside Ave Fort Myers, FL$67K211,249
- 3946 Woodside Ave Fort Myers, FL--------
- 4002 Iroquois Ave Fort Myers, FL$89K321,369
- 3949 Desoto Ave Fort Myers, FL--211,175
- 4023 Woodside Ave Fort Myers, FL$44K321,274
- 4004 Iroquois Ave Fort Myers, FL$91K321,369
- 4021 Desoto Ave Fort Myers, FL$89K112,351
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.