- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3975 Manzanita Dr, San Jose, CA 951173 beds, 2 baths, 1,378 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,262 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $636,500
- Price/sqft: $462
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,378 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 29937008
- Zillow Home ID: 19605691
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3975 Manzanita Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 3965 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$851K321,832
- 3991 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$782K321,378
- 843 Hibiscus Ln San Jose, CA$719K321,266
- 4001 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$766K321,378
- 3978 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$781K421,370
- 3966 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$835K321,508
- 3990 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$824K421,370
- 3954 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$772K421,370
- 4002 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$972K532,182
- 4015 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$743K321,378
- 3979 Olga Dr San Jose, CA$1.21M532,707
- 4014 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$820K421,386
- 3965 Olga Dr San Jose, CA$842K421,562
- 3993 Olga Dr San Jose, CA$840K421,860
- 3961 Olga Dr San Jose, CA$784K321,437
- 4007 Olga Dr San Jose, CA$823K321,437
- 844 Hibiscus Ln San Jose, CA$814K321,437
- 836 Hibiscus Ln San Jose, CA$1.22M542,474
- 828 Hibiscus Ln San Jose, CA$782K421,562
- 4027 Manzanita Dr San Jose, CA$779K321,378
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.