- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 48 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,938 all time views
- 60 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2000 for $256,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- MLS #: EV15075009
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: 3 spaces, 685 sqft
- View: Water
- AttachedStructure \ Detached, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, LastChangeType \ Pending, Laundry \ Individual Room, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, PreviousStatus \ Active, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer In Street, Stories \ Two Level, View \ Neighborhood, Fireplace \ Family Room, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, WaterSource \ District\Public, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, Pool \ Private, Pool \ In Ground, Rooms \ Main Floor Bedroom, LotFeatures \ Cul-De-Sac, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Spa \ In Ground, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, Rooms \ Family Room, CommunityFeatures \ Gutters, Rooms \ Walk-In Pantry, Pool \ Heated with Gas, LotFeatures \ Access via City Streets, SeniorYN \ 0
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,913 sqft
- Heating: None
- Parcel #: 913292055
- Zillow Home ID: 52476224
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $371-490K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92563 home values will increase 12.3% next year, compared to a 11.8% rise for Murrieta as a whole. Among 92563 homes, this home is 23.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92563, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% greater than in Murrieta, and 79.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92563 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Murrieta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92563 home values.
|39750 Primrose Cir Murrieta, CA||$421K||4||2.5||3,130|
|39770 Primrose Cir Murrieta, CA||$428K||5||3||3,369|
|26609 Evergreen Ave Murrieta, CA||$342K||3||2||2,025|
|26589 Evergreen Ave Murrieta, CA||$415K||4||3||3,369|
|26619 Evergreen Ave Murrieta, CA||$425K||4||2.5||3,369|
|39740 Primrose Cir Murrieta, CA||$388K||4||3||2,459|
|26579 Evergreen Ave Murrieta, CA||$392K||3||2.5||2,913|
|39780 Primrose Cir Murrieta, CA||$400K||5||2.5||2,913|
|39780 Primrose Cir Murrieta, CA||$397K||5||3||2,913|
|26629 Evergreen Ave Murrieta, CA||$372K||3||2.5||2,214|
|39755 Primrose Cir Murrieta, CA||$395K||3||2.5||2,913|
|26569 Evergreen Ave Murrieta, CA||$357K||3||2||2,214|
|39790 Primrose Cir Murrieta, CA||$357K||3||2||2,214|
|39730 Primrose Cir Murrieta, CA||$432K||4||2.5||3,369|
|39788 Clements Way Murrieta, CA||$380K||4||3||--|
|26639 Evergreen Ave Murrieta, CA||$415K||4||2.5||2,913|
|26559 Evergreen Ave Murrieta, CA||$444K||5||3||3,369|
|39735 Primrose Cir Murrieta, CA||$428K||6||3||3,617|
|39788 Clements Way Murrieta, CA||$395K||4||2.5||3,139|
|39798 Clements Way Murrieta, CA||$357K||3||2||2,214|
Nearby Schools in Murrieta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!