3977 Lacewood Dr, Memphis, TN 381153 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $34,000
- Price/sqft: $28
- Parking: 282 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 093406 C00071
- Zillow Home ID: 55303287
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3977 Lacewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hickory Ridge-South Riverdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 103.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.5% greater than in Memphis, and 268.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hickory Ridge-South Riverdale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hickory Ridge-South Riverdale home values.
- 3985 Lacewood Dr Memphis, TN$55K321,105
- 3971 Lacewood Dr Memphis, TN$59K321,337
- 3991 Lacewood Dr Memphis, TN$65K321,222
- 3963 Lacewood Dr Memphis, TN$83K321,519
- 3980 Ganymede Cv Memphis, TN$68K321,687
- 3972 Ganymede Cv Memphis, TN$44K422,008
- 3986 Ganymede Cv Memphis, TN$72K321,332
- 3966 Ganymede Cv Memphis, TN$98K332,237
- 3992 Ganymede Cv Memphis, TN$54K421,512
- 3955 Lacewood Dr Memphis, TN$58K321,382
- 3999 Lacewood Dr Memphis, TN$57K321,512
- 3976 Lacewood Dr Memphis, TN$87K321,479
- 3984 Lacewood Dr Memphis, TN$78K321,545
- 3970 Lacewood Dr Memphis, TN$62K321,340
- 3990 Lacewood Dr Memphis, TN$59K321,337
- 3962 Lacewood Dr Memphis, TN$75K422,137
- 3998 Ganymede Cv Memphis, TN$64K321,472
- 3958 Silverleaf Rd Memphis, TN$63K321,439
- 4005 Lacewood Dr Memphis, TN$56K321,443
- 3964 Silverleaf Rd Memphis, TN$58K321,799
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.