3980 Riviera Dr, San Diego, CA 921093 beds, 3 baths, 1,495 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central, Solar
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $609,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,495 sqft
- Heating: Solar
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 4233822001
- Zillow Home ID: 16921575
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3980 Riviera Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission Bay Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% less than in San Diego, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission Bay Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Bay Park home values.
- 3982 Riviera Dr San Diego, CA$633K331,469
- 3984 Riviera Dr San Diego, CA$639K331,477
- 3986 Riviera Dr San Diego, CA$673K331,521
- 3974 Riviera Dr San Diego, CA$599K32.51,426
- 3978 Riviera Dr San Diego, CA$701K331,495
- 3976 Riviera Dr San Diego, CA$651K331,426
- 3988 Riviera Dr UNIT D San Diego, CA$502K221,081
- 3988 Riviera Dr UNIT C San Diego, CA$500K221,081
- 3988 Riviera Dr UNIT B San Diego, CA$519K22.51,081
- 3988 Riviera Dr UNIT A San Diego, CA$519K22.51,081
- 3972 Riviera Dr San Diego, CA$766K321,795
- 3994 Riviera Dr UNIT B San Diego, CA$652K22.51,498
- 3994 Riviera Dr UNIT C San Diego, CA$649K32.51,510
- 3994 Riviera Dr UNIT D San Diego, CA$660K231,510
- 3994 Riviera Dr UNIT A San Diego, CA$648K231,518
- 3994 Riviera Dr San Diego, CA$622K231,518
- 3955 Gresham St UNIT 4 San Diego, CA$735K331,521
- 3955 Gresham St UNIT 1 San Diego, CA$675K331,495
- 3955 Gresham St UNIT 3 San Diego, CA$675K331,477
- 3955 Gresham St UNIT 2 San Diego, CA$674K331,469
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.