3983 Mossy Spring Ln, Spring, TX 773883 beds, 2 baths, 1,188 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,325 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Floor size: 1,188 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2126624539
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3983 Mossy Spring Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Spring market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 38.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.6% greater than in Houston Metro, and 149.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Spring home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring home values.
- Park at Meadowhill$156K32.51,419
- The Sanctuary$233K432,712
- The Sanctuary$184K32.52,770
- Park at Meadowhill$159K32.51,382
- Park at Meadowhill$125K321,240
- The Sanctuary$189K433,525
- The Sanctuary$242K43.53,556
- Northcrest Village$146K321,656
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292